Among the aims and objectives stated in the ACHELE statutes, we should highlight:
- To represent the interests of its associates and, in general, the business community dedicated to teaching the Spanish language in Chile, to all authorities and public and private bodies with any relation to its objectives and with the practice of teaching the Spanish language.
- To publicize and promote Chile as the ideal place for the study of the Spanish language for foreigners, both visitors and permanent residents in Chile.
- To watch over the professional ethics of its associates and, in general, develop codes of ethics and self-regulation systems for the practice of its activity.
- To mediate in controversies between its associates, after prior express agreement of the parties concerned.
- To guarantee for the clients of the member schools the highest quality standards, defined in the quality seal that all the members must comply with.